Endless Crescendo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makito's Characters

Makito
    Admin

Makito's Characters Empty Makito's Characters

Post  Makito Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Name: Makito Herutsu
    Origin: Custom - Exteel
    Faction: Mercenary
    Specialization: Mechanic

"The war may be over, but my job isn't done."

Description or Picture:
    Makito's Characters Kristian3

History: "A group of colonists had settled on the planet of Natha on the untamed continent of Taryn. Over the course of thirty years, as the colony grew and advanced technologically, territories were slowly being drawn up. Borders were reinforced by immigrants, trying to escape The Federation, from other planets such as Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Given these beginnings, weapons and fighting were almost unheard of on Natha in its early existence, and were not easily resurrected. To settle these disputes, mercenaries in battle-hardened Mechanaughts were hired by the four major nations on the planet: the subterranean-dwelling Marston, the financially-prosperous Palamo, the newcomer and only recently independent West Palamo, and the technologically-advanced Aiers. In time, small border conflicts grew between the government houses. Marston declared war on Palamo, after a village within Marston territory was destroyed. Palamo, claiming innocence, retaliated, and thus began the conflict around which the war was centered. I wondered when the fighting will end and who will win the long war for independence fought now across the universe. But something happened, in the middle of a battlezone it was like everything suddenly. . .compressed. I scanned my surroundings, everyone around me had vanished, I now wander this massive planet in search of what has become of my world."

Skills:

Sixth Sense - (Level 5)
    Acrobat - (Level 2)
    Superhuman Intelligence - (Level 1)

Abilities:

Technique Name: Devil Slug
    Effects: Immobilization, heavy damage
    Abilities Used: Sixth Sense, Superhuman Intelligence
    Description: Makito uses his knowledge of bodies, machines and human, to immobilize his enemy(ies). Afterwards, he finishes them off with a point-blank shot to the head.

Technique Name: Sweating Bullets
    Effects: Heavy damage
    Abilities Used: Acrobat, Sixth Sense
    Description: Makito leaps into the air, taking a moment to acquire an accurate lock on a target and releasing a storm of powerful bullets on them to keep himself airborne. Afterwards, he fires an extremely accurate shot with the intent of finishing off his opponent.

Technique Name: Blast Helix
    Effects: Heavy damage
    Abilities Used: Acrobat, Sixth Sense
    Description: Makito locks on to essential targets in the area, firing extremely accurate shots at people or support structures. Afterwards, he prepares a final barrage of shots at the biggest priority target, kicking off them in order to avoid any damage as a side-effect from his assault.

Inventory:
    - Clothes
    - x2 Glock 26
    - x1 Sawn-Off Shotgun

Corona A-46
    Core: 150
    Height: 42 Ft.
    Suit Type: Mech
    Cockpit: Solo Usage

Boosts:
    + 3 Superhuman Strength
    + 3 Superhuman Endurance

Weapon Upgrades: N/A
    Armor Upgrades: N/A
    Speed Upgrades: N/A
    Miscellaneous Upgrades: N/A

Fitted with two larger versions of the 45.cal Thompson Submachine Gun, and a larger version of an anti-tank rifle.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 am