Endless Crescendo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out Empty New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:53 pm

It was a bright and sunny day. Light had begun to shine above the Genesis Complex, illuminating the many metallic houses that littered the area. As such happened, a boy walked, hands at his side. He seemed to glance around occasionally, almost as though he was observing the area. He seemed to stand out due to the western..ness.. of his outfit compared to the dull and metallic flooring.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out Empty Re: New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Snap. A human male, full of amazing gusto and heroic bravado, came strolling by. Snap, Snap. Was he snapping his fingers to a fancy rhythm that he was singing in his head? Yes. Koga made his way along the hard metallic ground on this grand, sunny day, illuminated with the great big sun of the complex at his back. What was this? A little southern kid? Time to make friends. "Aye, you! What's up little guy?"
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out Empty Re: New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

The boy seemed to turn towards Koga, an obviously annoyed look on his face. As he turned, a badge could be seen hanging from his cloak. It seemed to be engraved with the words 'Luca the Kid'. Obviously this Luca character was not amused with something Koga said. "Now thar, pardner, that ain't no way to speak to n' adult." he said, squinting a bit.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

A tall male human, seemingly normal, since he was turned away from anyone who may have been behind him, who had to be at least in his late twenties, was merely wandering the place aimlessly, it seemed. He would stop and glance occasionally, not saying anything otherwise. He either did not notice or refused to acknowledge the other two in his vicinity.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Instantly, Koga reddened up because of embarrassment. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, uh, Luca." He held out his hand to shake his, "I'm Koga. And sorry." Aside from all of this over exaggeration he was doing, he, for one second, took a serious attitude and glanced out of the corner of his eye to look at the new comer. Only because he looked weird, of course.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Luca's annoyed face turned to a smirk. "Well, ain't no harm in an innocent mistake." Luca said, extending his hand and shaking Koga's hand. "So, you new here, or somethin'?"
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:31 pm

The man clearly wasn't taking notice of either of them. He continued to survey the area, until he turned where the others could see him more clearly, he was wearing a black trench coat with a silver lining, a light silver shirt, gray jeans and boots, he also had a green..eye. The other was apparently a cybernetic replacement of some sort, it glowed with a dim red tint, as if it was scanning the area. His left arm was not in his sleeve. Either he did not have a left arm, or it was inside his coat, hiding something...
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:32 pm

He stopped shaking the man's hand and stopped looking at the stranger in the corner. Easily, he lifted his mouth up into a smile, friendly and genuine in nature. "Uhm, yeah pretty much. Sort of. Kinda. My family has been living somewhere else for quite a while, and I just decided to go and move out. Because of boredom, really. And my parents are getting old." He said this with a carefree attitude, and stood up and straightened his back so he looked like he had good posture.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 pm

The man walked past the two, like he hadn't even acknowledged their existence at all, without a word or sound, aside from his footsteps.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:35 pm

"Ah." Luca said, wiping his hand on his cloak. How cheeky. "Well, y' can tell me yer' story while we walk. I reckon that I got some people t' inspect." Luca said, glancing over at the suspicious character off to the side. Luca turned, directing his full attention towards the person.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm

"Oh, yeah, ok!" He started to say eagerly, even childish. But as they started walking along, he too turned around and started looking at this odd character that seemed to hide himself and his personality within a cloak. "How odd this man seems, aye?" He asked.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

The aforementioned suspicious character stopped to survey the area again, or at least, he appeared to be doing so. Every so often, he would pick up random objects with his right arm, never revealing his left, keeping it hidden, assuming he -had- a left arm at all. He seemed unconcerned at the others steadily nearing his location.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm

Luca began making his way towards the suspicious character at a brisk walking pace. His left hand seemed to rest on something hidden under his cloak. "Well, well. Lookie here. May ah ask who y' are, stranger?" Luca asked, outstretching his right hand to try and place it on the character's left shoulder.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:43 pm

The man turned his head slightly, his only normal, bright green eye staring directly at him.
    "Who I am isn't important," he replied, instantly looking away again. "I have important matters to attend to."
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:45 pm

"Aww, come on dude! Stay and have a nice little chat with us. You're acting as if you're trying to hide something!" He would go on to say. On the inside, he had alarms all going off, because he just didn't feel right about this guy.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

"I reckon who you are is important, pardner." Luca said, squinting a bit. "Give a name or take th' blame." he said, his eyes becoming cold.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 pm

The man would roll his eyes, unnoticed by the other two, as his head was turned away.
    "If you must know," he started to say. "I'm William Johnson."
    He was simply using his middle name as a fake first name, but not like they would know that, of course...
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

"Well, that's just a lovely name. How did you get it, if I may ask? I always inquire to the origin of names - It's just so fascinating." He said with a bright, cheery smile. He wasn't sure if he should just give up with trying to be nice or what, cause this guy just seemed quite rude.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm

"Named after my uncle on my father's side." the man who identified himself as William said, still not facing them, nor revealing his concealed left arm.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 pm

"William sounds like one of em' big town fancy boy names. I hate them types." Luca said, turning his head away from the suspicious character who identified himself as William and Koga. Slowly, began hacking, then quickly spat off into the distance. His saliva seemed to get some distance-- getting at least 2 meters away from it's source.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

"Fancy?" He questioned. "I'll have you know, I'm ex-military." He seemed to be more serious now, not like he wasn't before, but his voice seemed more stern than before, as he was just trying to get them to leave him the hell alone.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:58 pm

Koga looked at the little sheriff weirdly, then humorously said, "I definitely think you should use a spittoon for that. If not for public decency, then for the awesome ding noise it makes when it hits." As the sheriff backed up, so did he, because he still wasn't so sure about the strange character, William.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Luca sighed. "Military ain't good for nuthin' but yellow bellies and war prisoners." he said, sliding a western cowboy hat onto his head.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:03 pm

"Depends on what military you're talking about. And even then, my squad never took prisoners. But I suppose a military is only as good as the government that leads it." As he says this, he returned his left arm to his sleeve, inspecting his hand, which, instead of the normal human hand you would expect, instead, was a hand made of some completely black mass, it was kind of shiny, like a rock of some sort, and instead of normal fingers, they were sharp, almost like claws, but with no nails.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

"That's a nice black thing you've got there... it'd be a shame if anything happened to it." Koga said extremely creepy like. Quickly, he shook his head and seemingly snapped his head out of a daze. "Sorry, I don't know what happened there. But seriously, what is that? It looks pretty cool."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:21 pm