Endless Crescendo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 pm

"I reckon you're one of em' South American types?" Luca asked, glancing at the black substance that the person's arm seemed to be made of. "Or, I reckon it'd be smarter to say yer' a biomass. Dem types are illegal here, y' know." Luca said, producing a revolver from beneath his cloak and attempting to point it at the character who referred to himself as William.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings - The Sheriff's Day Out

Post  Pinkie Pie Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"I'm afraid I'm neither of those...And quite frankly I don't even know what a biomass -is-." said 'William'.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

"Well thar, that's a likely story, but um gunna have t' check yew." Luca said, attempting to poke the person's shoulder with his revolver. "Empty yer' pockets."
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm

"Yeah, sure." 'William' said. He revealed his pockets, which were all empty, nothing in them at all.
    "Happy now?" he asked.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 pm

"Ya' know, you act really mysterious... why is that? Why do you seem like you really do not want to be here at all?" Koga asked. The guy was interesting, that was for sure. He still didn't have a good feeling about the man.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 pm

"I came here to look around," 'William' began. "Is it so wrong for me to want to leave when I've finished exploring?" He faced them now, his expression blank, he seemed to let no emotions show whatsoever.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:28 pm

"Well, can't say I ain't suspicious, but I guess yew check out." Luca said, twirling his revolver a bit before sliding it back into it's holster. "Go on, git."
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:33 pm

"So what were we doing before? I forgot." Koga said, confusedly. He stooped down and picked up a rock and chucked it away somewhere out of boredom. Nonchalantly he laid supine on the ground and huffed a big sigh and stared at the sky.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Suddenly, approaching from the south was a man in a tophat, writing in a blackbook, he snapped it shut as he got closer, looking at them all.
    Pinkie Pie
    Pinkie Pie

Post  Pinkie Pie Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:00 pm

'William' took notice of this new person, before shrugging it off and walking out of sight. After he was sure he was out of view, he sprinted off at full speed, much faster than any normal human could manage.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 pm

"Sheee-ewt." Luca said, whistling a bit. "Kid must be Kenyan with the way he runs." Luca said, letting out a bit of a smirk.
    Ramen_Is_Good
    Ramen_Is_Good

Post  Ramen_Is_Good Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

"Eh, I guess so. Whatever, he was no fun anyways. Did you take a look at this guy coming here yet?" Koga turned around from the sprinting stranger and looked at the man with a top hat. Quite odd, he thought, but interesting at the same time, and he awaited for him to arrive in his current location.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:45 pm

The man approached, tipping his hat, "Good day gentlemen, and how goes the story of life?"
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:49 pm

"There are Kenyans runnin' 'round err' where." Luca said, dusting himself off and turning towards the character. "Can ah help yew?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:08 am