Endless Crescendo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure Empty The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Zegai wandered down a passage in the castle, he had just checked on the Knight's greatest treasure, the 'Azure Crest'. He strolled past a few squires running notes about between the squad captains, "..Ah..to be young.."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure Empty Re: The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:48 pm

At Zegai's feet, glowing red letters began to appear, slowly beginning to spell something out.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure Empty Re: The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Zegai eyed the lettering, "..Odd." He extended a hand, reciting a word quietly as a hard rock shell covered over the wording, "..I would rather not know, thank you."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:51 pm

As the rock covering overshadowed the lettering, a single word escaped it. 'Invading'. A small black orb faded into existence 3 or so meters in front of Zegai.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:53 pm

Zegai eyed the orb, drawing his sword, "..Something wicked this way comes. ..That or someone has some twisted sense of humor and they're sending demonic puppies after me."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:57 pm

The words "Phantom has invaded" floated in the air in front of Zegai for a few seconds before fading away. Soon, the words were replaced by "Defeat the invader for humanity and souls!".

The black orb seemed to expand in size, a humanoid figure forcing itself out. "Damn Darkstalker.." the character hissed, seeming as though he was having problems pushing himself out of the orb.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Zegai wandered over closer to the orb, poking at the newcomer with his blade as if trying to shove them back through, "You're not really allowed in here, sir. This is a restricted area."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 pm

"I'm the invader here, and the Darkwraith rulebook says you can't touch me till I get out of this DAMN ORB!" the character said, obviously annoyed as he tried to force himself out of the orb. His waist seemed to slowly begin sliding through.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Zegai turned his blade around and butted the figure with the hilt, "Well we are not playing by your rules, now go the fuck back out and atleast wait until I go outside. Failure to comply will result in decapitation."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

The character seemed to be finished crawling out of the orb. He sighed, resting on his knees for a few seconds. "Well you see, here's the problem with that." The character said, attempting to push the hilt away. "The rules say that we fight, and the winner claims the souls and humanity of the loser. Plus, I can't go back till one of us wins." the character said, slowly attempting to stand. "I never found the white soapstone, I mean."
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 pm

Zegai sighed, flipping his sword around and holding it to the figure's neck, "Well if we fight here I could lose my job, y'know what that's like?"
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:13 pm

The character dusted himself off, pulling his sword off of his back. The sword stretched about 5 feet in length. "No buts. Darkstalker'll have my ass if I don't give him some humanity." the character said, wielding his massive sword in his right hand and holding up his left defensively. A black aura seemed to emanate from the character's left hand. "My names Zeppel, just for your information. I only say so because everyone else before you kept asking 'who the hell are you?' or something along those lines."
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Zegai sighed, "I am Zegai Gyu, since we are doing pleasantries." He sighed, "..Seriously..do we really have to fight here? This isn't exactly a battle ground you know. Maybe we can sit down and have some turkey then take this outdoors?"
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Zeppel seemed to legitly ponder such a possibility. He shook his head, pushing away the impossible thought of sharing turkey with someone whom he had just invaded. "..I thought about it, truth be told." Zeppel said, lowering his blade. "But we still gotta fight. Not here, but we still gotta fight."
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Zegai sighed and started walking, dragging his blade along the ground, "Atleast you listen to reason when it comes to battlegrounds. Gotta keep my job y'know." He shrugged and kept walking, passing by Zeppel, his back facing him now.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Zeppel turned, following closely behind the person. "What is your job anyway?" he asked, now dragging his blade across the floor. "Some sort of accountant?"
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Zegai looked over at him, "..I'm a knight. Assigned to defend the greatest treasure of our order. But sadly, it's nothing special and I'm replaceable. Though..y'know, if I get 'fired', it actually means I'm going to be executed."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Zeppel stopped. "Then whats the point of fighting somewhere else? Either way you won't be guarding such a treasure if we're fighting, but you won't be guarding it at all if we fight elsewhere." he sighed. "Stop, we're fighting right here."
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:30 pm

Zegai shook his head, "Oh no, you misunderstand. It's the entire order's job to defend it. We take shifts checking up on it and everything. But we're not supposed to have combat in the halls..therefore.."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 pm

"You know, I'm thinking. Why the hell do I care if you get fired? Darkstalker will have my ass if I don't hurry this up. Raise your blade, bro." Zeppel said, raising his blade again. His left hand seemed to pulsate, and a circle of darkness began floating in front of it like a shield.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 pm

"..You care because it appears as though you need to be the one to kill me, however at the threat of being fired I would rather remove my own head." Zegai stared him down calmly.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:34 pm

"No problem, I'll just stab you a few times before you die and take credit for it." Zeppel said, waving his left hand mockingly. "Now come on, I'm technically an invader anyway. Don't you have rules saying 'Invaders are to be killed on sight' or something?"
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm

"Actually, not really. It's more 'anyone who threatens our treasure must be beheaded', but we do allow just about anyone in here, we take in refugees and such." He shrugged, "Gives a chance for recruits and stuff supposedly."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 pm

"Whatever. Don't say anything else. I feel like I could commit suicide listening to your boring life!" Zeppel said, pointing his blade at Zegai and loosing a thrust in his general direction.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Zegai brought his blade up under Zeppal's, trying to force it away, "Well, I was born in a time of warfare.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:40 pm