Endless Crescendo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Zeppel seemed to stumble backwards. "Come on, bro! I don't even have a white soapstone to head back with unless one of us wins! Can we just fight" Zeppel asked, obviously annoyed at this point.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure - Page 2 Empty Re: The Azure Knights - Power of the Azure

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Zegai shrugged, "I never asked to fight." He stood defensively with his sword raised, "..So my parents were farmers, and well. We lived pretty boring lives.."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:45 pm

"I gotta fly, man. I hope you're ready to go." Zeppel said, loosing a horizontal slash in Zegai's direction.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Zegai summoned a defensive shell of stone infront of the attack, "One day the knights came through town..man, they were so cool back then. My parents thought it was an honor when I was accepted as a squire."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Zeppel's blade seemed to hit the stone. He quickly pulled it back. "SHUT UP!" Zeppel yelled, attempting to strafe to the side of the stone to get in a vertical slash.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Zegai's sword came thrusting out as Zeppel tried to pass around the stone, "So they brought me back here, had my polish and sharpen weapons, run some errands, I even got to travel once or twice. It was all rather awesome."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Zeppel's left hand shot up, attempting to parry the blow with his round shield of black energy. "WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR CLUSTERFUCK LIFE?!" Zeppel yelled.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:54 pm

As Zeppel defended, the stone shell came flying over at his side, "Hm..did you say something?"
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 pm

As Zeppel defended, his right hand shot out, swinging The Greatsword of Artorias at the shell that was coming towards him, using his full force this time around, hoping to at the most split the stone.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Quite a bit of the shell shattered, but stone seemed to form over the sword, trapping it. Zegai brought his knee up and slammed it into Zeppel's stomach, twisting his blade around and taking a slash under his arm.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Zeppel lurched to the side, attempting to slam his shield of energy into Zegai's knee, then trying to slip to the side, blocking the blow with his blade that was embedded in the stone.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Brought his knee back quickly, jumping back and raising his blade defensively again, his stone shield vanishing, "Hmm.."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:44 pm

As Zegai's stone shield vanished, Zeppel reached for his greatsword as it fell, the energy around his hand dispersing. Zeppel then proceeded to wield The Greatsword of Artorias with both hands. Slowly, he lurched slightly forward, holding the Greatsword to his side.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Zegai pointed behind Zeppel, "Look."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Zeppel blinked. "Not falling for it."
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Suddenly a large stone hand smacked Zeppel into the wall from behind. "Told you."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Zeppel didn't even bother turning to see what batted him as he collided with the wall. As he hit the wall, he quickly regained his balance, thrusting his sword into the ground and forcing a dash towards Zegai, his left hand outstretched to grab his blade if it came towards him.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Zegai just stood there, sword still raised defensively. The stone hand however came again and slammed Zeppel to the ground, attempting to hold him there.
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:54 pm

As the hand initially collided with Zeppel, he fell to his knees, the rest of the blow going through him like he was a ghost. Suddenly, Zeppel began fading to dust, and his sword began fading to dust as well. The words "Phantom has been defeated. Returning to home world." could be seen above Zeppel's head.
    Matt Kumori
    Matt Kumori

Post  Matt Kumori Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Zegai dismissed his Golem and started quickly walking away, "If no one sees me, they can't behead me."
    Steam Mage
    Steam Mage

Post  Steam Mage Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 pm

As Zeppel finished fading away, blood stained the floor where he once was. A glowing green light could be seen emanating from his bloodstain.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:13 am